- Sponsor young women in our skills acquisition centres to learn a trade.
- Appeal to and encourage public spirited personalities and agencies to live up to their social responsibilities by raising funds to help the less privilaged in the society.
- Support physically challenged men and women and enable them work and earn a living.
- Provide care and support services to orphans, vulnerable and less fortunate children so that they can live normal lives.
- Promote good governance through advocacy, monitoring, observation and networking with professionals and activists.
- Established a Centre of Information to educate the public on dreaded diseases like HIV/AIDS, Malaria, TB and similar diseases and their prevention.
- Established micro-credits for women to start or improve on their businesses.
GEODORA SKILLS ACQUISITION CENTRE
Our core values are: service, excellence, transparency and accountability. Geodora Samaritans are committed to creating opportunities for self enhancement and empowerment for the teeming population of Imo residents and especially school leavers who need to improve on their skills. At Geodora Samaritans we: